Sunday, March 11, 2012

TA - Mill Hall, Pennsylvania

This is an older TA truckstop where they crowded everything in so tight you can barely walk down an aisle without knocking something off a shelf! LOL 

I went in to check out the food, and when I saw the salad bar, I knew I was not going to eat there.  The salad bar consisted of a lettuce bowl, cucumbers that looked like they got run over at the fuel island, two types of jello, pudding, and I forgot what else.  For a "salad bar" they sure did not have the good stuff like ham, veggies, cheese, or anything. There is no way they could call that anything close to being a salad bar.  I looked around, and there were two customers eating, and two waitresses sitting down doing nothing.  That is a good indication that business was slow...and i can see why!

Parking was ok, plenty of it to around to get a good night sleep.

2 Stars

No comments: